This policy covers the following areas:
- What data do we collect
- Why do we collect your data
- Sources of data collection
- Affiliate links
- Your right to be forgotten
What Data Do We Collect?
We only collect the following two types of information from our visitors:
- Email address (Every form you fill where the email address is required)
- Interests (via Facebook Pixel)
- IP address (via Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel)
- Location (via Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel)
Why Do We Collect Your Data?
We collect data to send you educational content, promotions, offers, and giveaways through our newsletter. Furthermore, your data is collected for retargeting purposes as well. You may see WPfounders’ content on Facebook and other social media. Your data is also collected to analyze and study the traffic trends of our visitors through Google Analytics.
Moreover, your data is also used to find potential partnership opportunities.
Sources of Data Collection
We collect visitors’ data from the following sources:
- Every form you fill
- Google Analytics
- Website Pages
- Push Notification
- Facebook Pixel
Some of the articles on WPfounders may include affiliate links. The links are used only to track visitors if they are routed to a website through that affiliate link. If the linked page asks for any information from a visitor, WPfounders will not be accountable.
Right to be Forgotten
If you wish to have your data permanently removed from our records, feel free to write an email to admin[at]wpfounders.com
* We reserve the right to change, alter and update this policy.